“Modern Dad: Tim Gaertner”
In this episode of The Modern Mamas Podcast Jess sits down with her husband of 6 years, and baby daddy, Tim. Hopped up on all the coffee, they tackle your listener questions! Tune in as Jess and Tim discuss things like why it’s hard for men to communicate, how Tim supported Jess through PPD/PPA, and what makes their marriage fulfilling. If you like this one, make sure to let us know. We can’t wait to offer more insight from dads and partners who are ROCKING it!
Don’t miss out on our latest GIVEAWAY!!
Happy New Year, friends! We are SO excited to kick off this year with another incredible giveaway, and this one is all about SELF CARE! We’ve teamed up with some of our favorite companies to giveaway items that we’ve personally used for our own self care this past year, and we cannot wait to share that love with you. Here’s what you can win:
- A bottle of our favorite grass fed organ complex from Paleovalley to nourish from the inside out.
- An entirely plastic-free Pura bottle to keep you hydrated and toxin free
- A copy of the brand newly released 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide by Diane Sanfilippo.
- An all-access seat for 3 months of Cassy Joy Garcia’s next Fed and Fit Project.
- 3 free months of at home programming from Street Parking thanks to Miranda Chivers, incredible athlete and mama to baby Knox,
All you have to do is subscribe, rate, and review the Modern Mamas Podcast… take a screenshot of your review… and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Giveaway ends January 31st! When you leave a review it helps others find our tribe. We’re so grateful to have you here, and so excited about all that 2018 has to offer!
Any thoughts or comments? Leave them below. We love hearing from you. Please subscribe, rate, and review! We’re so glad to have you as a part of our tribe! Oh, and don’t forget that you can sign up for Butcher Box, you can get 2 free ribeye (10 oz steaks) AND $10 off your first order. Your signup gets you delicious meat AND supports our efforts on this podcast.