The length of this post is fitting for the content of this recipe because…. well, it’s quick and can be taken in on the go. Sometimes, we don’t have time for an elaborate meal (or an elaborate blog post). And this is one of those time. So along with this quick blog post, comes a quick meal on-the-go recipe.
Whether you are a mom on the go, a busy working individual, an athlete needing to fuel up throughout the day, or simply just in a lazy mood, this is a recipe for you!
This is one of my go-to lunches when I don’t have much time… Sweet potato roll ups! They are super easy to make, really clean, and great for when I am on the go and need a quick lunch.
Sweet Potato Roll Ups
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clean deli meat – I either use Applegate or True Story from Costco
- Organic cheese (preferably raw if you have any issues with dairy)
- pre-cooked sweet potato
- organic stoneground mustard
WHAT TO DO:
- lay out your deli meat slices
- put down a thin slice of cheese
- on top of that goes a small piece of cooked sweet potato
- then, spoon a dollop of mustard
- wrap it all up nice and tight!
- ENJOY with an Uber Fresh Green Detox to balance it out and get those micronutrients in too
Happy Monday! Have a great week everyone!