“Guest Interview – Dr. Erica Boland”
In this episode of The Modern Mamas Podcast we are talking all about core health and so much more. Also, scroll down for details on the first Modern Mamas Podcast GIVEAWAY!
Erica Boland, DC works as a Chiropractor alongside her husband, Kyle, in West Salem, WI. She is a mom to four adventure seeking boys, owner and Regional Director of BIRTHFIT Wisconsin, a member of BIRTHFIT’s Senior Leadership Team, a doula, and a core and pelvic floor enthusiast. It is her mission to educate and empower women through transformation of current postpartum protocols and bring light to true activation of the core and and pelvic floor.
- Make sure you check out Jess’ new site Hold the Space Wellness!
- Laura discusses the first week-ish of motherhood and a glorious night’s sleep
Links and Such:
Find Erica at BIRTHFIT Wisconsin and Coulee Health
Consults with Dr. Erica
Find a BIRTHFIT Regional Director
Baby movement through progressions
Find Dr. Erica on Instagram – @birthfitwisconsin
- a bottle of Paleovalley’s Grass Fed Organ Complex
- a box of Epic Bison Bacon Cranberry bars (Laura’s favorite)
- a box of Epic Salmon strips (Laura’s other favorite)
- a week’s worth of Chameleon Cold Brew
NOTE: Use codw: “modernmamas” through August 31st for 30% off any Paleovalley order
How you can enter (now through August 9, 2017):
- Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review.
- Every review is an entry to win!